Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Designer Nails, Long Weekend - Back To School Fun.



 I was a bit surprised when Princess number five told me she didn't want me to do her nails for back to school. She said she wanted to do her own. I was ok with that as I wanted to get some other things done. I was so impressed when she used toothpicks and was able to do her own nails with designs on them. 

Excited by what Princess five did to her nails last week, Princess number three asked Princess five to do her nails. So, once again using tooth picks, Princess number five painted Princess number three's nails. 
 
 After that,Princess number three was asked by Princess number four if she would do her nails but Princess number three didn't like how the toothpicks were working so she just used the brush to make the cute nails shown on the left. 


Of course when Princess number five saw what Princess number three did to Princess number fours nails, Princess number five asked Princess number three to paint her nails using the brushes instead of the toothpicks and then they all really had some designer nails to head back to school. lol 

I remained unscathed and un-designed and just pitched in doing some boring toenails for Princess number three! 
If all that didn't confuse you, hopefully, it gave you some cute ideas for your next manicure or pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment