Friday, July 20, 2012

Wedding Day - Missing One


 I have a nephew who got married this last week (thus the road trip) and thought it would be fun for Princess number six to get to meet my family. 


We had a great day enjoying family and the beautiful weather and each other. 


Princess number one came along with Prince number one and made it so nice to be able to visit with them and for Princess number six to be able to spend more time with them and get to know them a bit better. 


We were able to spend some time shopping at a fun shop where most of the princesses found something they liked. Not often in our family does there come a store where each person can find something they like. Even Princess number one found some cute things for work. 


I think it will be days like this that will flood through my mind at the end of my life making me look back and ponder at the grace of God in giving me such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment