Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Baby is 13 - Pickle Present


I hit a milestone recently. My Princess number five is now a teenager. How this happened, I don't know.....

It really is making me feel old. 

I was on the phone at the store buying her a large jar of pickles for her birthday when my sister (on the phone) told me to skip buying them and she would bring over a case of pickles for her birthday.

Princess number five and my nephews birthdays are only a few days apart so when we sang to her, we lit the candles again and sang to him letting him blow out the candles as well. 


Here is the reaction to the case of pickles from my sister to Princess number five. She LOVES pickles. I have to say that Princess number six, our exchange student, wasn't so excited about the pickles. She actually didn't like them at all. It wasn't something she enjoyed and we even had her try some sweet pickles and some home made pickles and she didn't like any of them. 


It was a fun day with a busy schedule and company but in the end, she had three different days where she got gifts but the milestone for me is that I no longer have any babies. She is officially a teen now. 


It is so fun to watch her grow and develop into the amazing person she is becoming. I am truly blessed. Glad you had a Happy Birthday Princess number five!

No comments:

Post a Comment