Monday, November 28, 2011

Bouquet Finished... Most Beautiful Ever



My sister helped me make the invitation last week so we could get them done and she also worked on making the bouquet I mentioned a few days ago on my blog. I told you how amazingly talented she is but now I can show you and you can see for yourself how truly talented she is.

She took scraps of fabric, lace, ribbons and that blue map I posted about two days ago and made the most amazing and BEAUTIFUL bouquet for a bride I have ever seen! She said she spent between 8 and 10 hours making it. She used the one blue map I showed in that post and did flowers and pinwheels about if it. She integrated bling and pearls and she used some pearl corsage pins that she had from my grandmothers things and used those for some of the centers on the pinwheels and flower centers.

By using those pins, she helped (with the bouquet) to fulfill all the required needs of a bride. "Something old (pins), something new (bling), something borrowed (the fabric from another brides dress to make some of the flowers), and something blue, (the map!)"


I love that my sister made it. I love that it uses the map and the pinwheels both of which Princess number one requested for her wedding. I love that it will last forever. I love that Princess number one LOVES it. Look at this photo of her first seeing it and all of the other photos and look at the smile on her face. It doesn't get better than that with her! I love that I don't have to worry about someone holding it or putting it in water or having it freeze. I love that it was free and a gift. I could go on and on but you get the idea.


One more thing off the list and several more to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment