Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Viva Las Vegas



This post will be very short. I was in Vegas for the past four days with my mother and four sisters. We thought we would arrive home early but ended up (as road trips often do) getting home much later. By the time I finished unloading and getting everyone settled and getting online to do this post, it is not almost 3 a.m.



I wanted to tell you about how blessed I am. I wrote a few weeks ago about how I was finding dimes most of the time instead of pennies. This weekend I found two quarters and the last three coins I have found have all been quarters.



I think giving gratitude for what I find helps me find more. It is funny to me to see how those who give gratitude get more but I know that when I give people something and they tell me "thanks" I want to give them more and often do.


I will write about my trip tomorrow but as for now, I am tired and have to get up early so check back to find out about our fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment