Thursday, June 23, 2011

Viva Las Vegas Part 3





Like I said for the past few days. I had a great long weekend in Vegas with my sisters and mom. We were attending the Miss USA pageant. We helped behind the scenes and had some great times.



I got signatures from many of the past Miss USA's who were visiting for the 60th anniversary. There were 39 of the 60 there.



We attended lots of parties and got to take photos with the current state winners before the pageant. We attended the dress rehearsal and the actual pageant and when we arrived back at our room, my sister (she didn't want to go to the pageant so she went shopping instead) had a party waiting for us.



She bought glasses, scepters, fake campaign, shrimp, cheesecake, drinks and all the decorations. She had stars, streamers and confetti all over the room and on the door to our room. She decorated all the mirrors with mirror markers and was wearing the funniest outfit, makeup and jewels.



She bought roses and so we decided to go down to the red carpet and take some photos. We had such a wonderful time. We enjoyed the events while staying at "Planet Hollywood."



On the way home, we stopped at Cesar's Palace for their buffet. I way over ate on the wonderful crab claws and shrimp. The desserts were wonderful as well.



The funniest thing about the trip was that I almost had more fun driving there and home with my sisters than I did in Vegas. We laughed the whole time. I am so grateful that I have sisters to enjoy. My girls are the same way. When they get together, they laugh most of the time. I look forward to the day when I take my grown daughters on vacation get-away weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment