Monday, May 23, 2011

Big Win part 3f - Valentines Again part 4

The videos from last Friday were up wrong, the second video of me opening the boxes is now up.


For our prizes, we received a suite of Panasonic HD products including a 50 inch large screen 1080p Plasma HDTV, HD Camcorder, 2 LUMIX Digital Cameras, Blu-Ray Disc player, Toughbook laptop and photo printer, $1,000, home theater system and gaming system. We also got hd movies, 9 sd cards, extra wii paddle, wii games, mouse, a computer wi-fi system and a computer camera. I am sure I am probably missing something but that was the "official" list but they threw in a few other things.



My favorite things are the computer and the camcorder. I do use the camera ever day however and so that has to be at the top of the "Grateful for it" list.



At the top of this post, there is a copy of the check they sent us to help pay for the DSL for a year. I also added a photo of us in the newspaper for our winning.

They have contests every so often on their websites and we have entered a few by sending in photos we have taken.



I have Panasonic on our gratitude frame in a few spots on the old and my new frame. Here is a photo of some of the mail stamps, letter head and the promotion company's letter head. I love looking at my gratitude frame regularly and seeing all my blessings and being constantly reminded how blessed we are...





Here is a video of our public service announcement that we made while in Peru. I am sorry for the quality, (I am not doing Panasonic justice) but one of the software packages I got conflicts with another and for some reason, I can't burn non-hd video so I had to video the computer playing the video in HD. I need to have faster DSL to upload the HD. As it is, I have been waiting for 1/2 hour for this few minute video to upload, so, for now, you will get the message. It really makes you think.


Now you know about my biggest win. Not that it negates any of the other amazing things with which my Heavenly Father blesses me with daily. I had something miraculous happen this week and am constantly amazed by Gods watchful eye.

Viewing this video also makes me grateful for teeth, dentists, grass, and just about everything else. After seeing the video, I have one question to ask you.... "Are You Happy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment