Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ear Piercing Times Four


We have a rule in our home that you get to choose to get your ears pierced at 14 because you get to start driving at 16 and I didn't want to have to worry about the girls ears getting infected or ripped.


I was surprised when none of my daughters to this point got their ears pierced when they turned 14. My oldest had hers done about 2 years ago. My second still doesn't have them pierced and my 16 year old decided to do it now that my fourth daughter is turning 14 and getting hers done. Also, Prom is this week and she thought it would be nice to have earrings to match her necklace.


While everyone was home this past week, we went to a local place and the girls picked out some earrings and it was fairly painless and quick. I did call another place in town and they use a pin and hoop earrings and cost more than the place that used the "guns" and new earrings.



I thought it funny that the man said he was more sterile using the pin but I didn't think I wanted to put my girls through that. The "gun" place had two people doing it at the same time which made it quick and less stressful for the girls.


My second daughter was home but decided she didn't want to deal with earrings yet, if ever. I remember I couldn't wait to get mine done.
We had a few home sick today so I thought I would share some of our world with you as I didn't have much time for blogging today.

No comments:

Post a Comment