Monday, February 7, 2022

14 Karat White Gold Necklace and Silver in $25 Grab Bag

I got some really good new recently. The main thrift store in town where I have purchased most of my jewelry for the past 25 years has had some changes! 

I was visiting with the manager a few weeks back and he gave me so great news. He told me that the woman that took over and was doing the jewelry at the store would be leaving! 

She trained a new woman to do her job and the first week the new lady took over, there were bags of jewelry just grabbed a handful and stuck the items into a bag. The bags are a bit more empty than the other ladies bags, and she put more things out individually for sale, but not knowing how things sell and being new to the job, she put individual smaller items for $5, $10, and $20.

There were a few bags that had good items in them and I got one and a few other people bought some so I know that they had some good items in them. 

This week, the manager put all the individual items in a bag to sell and mentioned they had a TON of jewelry in the back that needs to be put out and the new girl is on vacation, so he said he would try to get some bags out next week! 

I can't tell you how happy this new situation makes me! I hope this is going to make going shopping everyday worthwhile!


This first bag, I was able to find a 14 Karat white gold necklace and a sterling necklace and square charm. 


I was also able to find a pretty cameo that I like and would potentially wear in the bag! 

I am hoping that the new woman will fill the bags a bit fuller and not make them so expensive, but at least there is an option to maybe get something of value in the bags! Oh happy day! 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment