Tuesday, February 8, 2022

IQ Twist by Smart Games - Fun Solo Puzzle

I found a small puzzle game at a thrift store a few months back. I love puzzles and games and usually enjoy doing them with someone.

I don't start large puzzles because I can't stop until I finish them, so it is a treat when I can find puzzles for one that I can figure out without taking to long to do them. 

This little puzzle is actually quite fun and has different degrees of difficulty. It is called "IQ TWIST" and is by "Smart Games" company.

When I haven't been feeling well with Covid and strep this past month, I could sit in my chair and just do a puzzle and figure it out to distract myself for a few minutes. 

I find it fun and challenging. Some of them have taken me up to an hour to figure out but I didn't mind as feeling so tired, it was good to have something to keep me busy. 

The puzzle comes in a small case the size of a large sunglasses case. It holds the pegs, booklet, and game pieces and snaps closed. It is something I would suggest. It is nice and fun for one which is not always the case. 

So, I recommend this game / puzzle. The booklet tells you where to put the little pegs, and then you have to figure out where the pieces go around the pegs. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment