Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Lots of 111's and a Hurt Neck

I have seen many 111's lately and haven't posted about them in some time. I see them regularly but have seen them more often in the past few weeks. Just today, I saw them four times. 
I have had a rough week with the losses and I hurt my neck and wasn't able to turn it from side to side. I have been so tired lately that I keep falling asleep in the chair while I am blogging. The company that made my iron supplements shut down during COVID and decided not to reopen. I think that my iron is low as it has been half a year since I have had that iron pill and I can clearly see my fatigue is getting worse.
I love that there have been some good signs in such a stressful week. God is always so good to give me little glimmers of light during the dark times. I went to the chiropractor today and he was able to move my neck but the muscles are still really sore. I hope that it continues to improve quickly. 

On a happy note, I sorted through lots of totes and have a huge pile of things to get rid of and hope that I can feel good enough to get through more soon! 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment