Thursday, March 25, 2021

I am Doing the Tired Cycle Again

I shared a few times in the last few months that I have been super tired for a few days a month. I am fairly certain now that it is the parasite life cycle as I keep getting tired for just a few days a month in a cycle. 

I always have known that there is a cycle and I must have a huge load of parasites as my lungs are getting worse. I find myself wheezing over little things. 

I am so tired tonight. I was going to organize all the stuff I have been selling. I also have been trying to clean out some of the bedrooms, but I am just so tired, I climbed into bed for two hours freezing today after I washed the bedding and put it back on the bed. I had to set an alarm for an appointment I had as I just couldn't get warm and was so tired. 

I had the same problem yesterday. I climbed into bed freezing and couldn't get warm. I am not sure why I am going through that again, but I didn't get any of the things I wanted to done today. 

Hopefully, I can feel better in another day or so. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment