Wednesday, March 31, 2021

This Little Prince Is Turning THREE

It is so fun to have my daughter and her family to visit! I LOVE when they come and spend some time with me. 

There are different things to do at her house than my house and it is so much fun to be able to do those different things at each place. 

Since I don't live near them, I wanted to celebrate Grand-Prince 2's birthday while they were here. He is going to be turning 3. I LOVE that he is starting to talk and express himself. He was able to say my name correctly on his own for the first time today. 

I LOVE hearing him say my name and he will always get my attention by saying my name before he tells me what he wants. He is so cute walking around with his binoculars all the time showing them to me and saying he can "See you" and I got him a Disney set of chunky books that has a rope handle on it and he carry's one in each hand and shows me all the time. 

Grand-Princess One made him a "play dough" cake with candles on it and came up with the idea all by self. She even had him blow out the candles after we sang. It was really cute. 

I found a really fun toy that the boys LOVED. I am going to share about it at another time. I was glad I found something that makes them happy. 

Happy Birthday Grand Prince 2! I am blessed!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment