Friday, September 4, 2020

Catching Up on Unpublished Videos - Jewelry Sorting With Princess Five

I have almost 70 videos that I have uploaded that I have not posted. I often make three or four videos of things when I am working on a project and will upload them when I am in a place with fast internet. I also upload them from my phone when I make them, but don't always have the time to put all the tags and descriptions on them. 

I had no idea I had that many unpublished videos. Many of them, I actually thought I had activated and posted. But looking back, I can see that it was a busy time and I just didn't have time to post them. 


I admit many of them are jewelry sorting videos but in looking closer, about 25 are jewelry and there are at least 10 from my trip to the east coast that I just never posted about. I still haven't taken the photos off the SD cards from that trip two summers ago. 

I think I am going to try getting a video posted each day if I can to catch up and get some of them off my "need to do" list. 

There are so many projects I am currently working on, but hope if I can focus that one hour a day on posting those videos, I can get caught up. Once that is done, I can then focus on updating the videos that have been on youtube for 10 years and aren't getting any views as there are no tags or description on them. 

Have a Blessed Day and get lots done!

No comments:

Post a Comment