Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Still Fighting Something

Today was spent fixing five different sprinklers, but I have been dragging all day. Two runs to the hardware store to get supplies, and I really wanted to make a video on unclogging sprinkler solenoids. 

I just haven't felt well enough today to do it, or much else. This evening I did my checkbook as I had no energy to do anything else. I am not sure what to do with this horrible tooth situation. I may just have to have it  pulled out as I have been dealing with this for at least 15 years. I have had 5 crowns, and several root canals, and they just can't seem to kill the pain in that tooth, and it has always been difficult. Now, the entire roof of my mouth in that area is sore and the tooth is pulsing. 

I hope a good night sleep and some more antibiotics can help the situation get better soon. 

Stay safe and have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment