Tuesday, September 22, 2020

It's All In The Wording, A Picture Just Isn't The Same

I have learned so much about how to do the best yard sale over the years. I sometimes forget what I have learned since I only do them once every year and a half or more.


I learned that if I want people on social media sites to pay attention to a photo of something I am selling, they get overwhelmed by sheer volume of photos and things, but if I write something on part of the photo, it draws them to the information and focus's them on what is being sold. 


We made just over $200 today so it wasn't our best day, but we ran into a woman today whose grand-daughter was very influential in Princess Fours high school years. I will have to share about it later. 


Here are some of the photos I posted with their tags on them. I took a picture of the front of the

sale. Our stuff is getting less and less and we keep consolidating the tables. It will be nice to have the garage more organized. I hope I can actually park the car in the garage this winter. ha ha


I am grateful beyond words that Princess Four has been here to help me with all this. I has been stressful and exhausting. 

 

God is good and I can pay some bills. I just need to make it through tomorrow and clean up! Say a little prayer for me! 

 

Stay safe and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment