Thursday, May 17, 2018

Cutest Magicians Ever - LOVE Being a Grandma

When I stayed with Princess One when she had her new baby, I took lots of fun new activities to keep the kids occupied while mom and baby rested or were gone at the hospital.


Each day I would take something new out of the boxes of stuff I brought so that they would have something new to play with and I could keep them entertained especially when I was trying to cook meals or get something done.



I shared a few weeks back that I taught my grand-daughter how to do regular puzzles. Here is a link to that blog post. 

One day, I pulled out a box of magic tricks. I keep my eye open at second hand stores for things I think the kids would like to do. Each time I go visit them, I take games and toys I think they would like. 

When I pulled out the magic tricks, I think some of the items were a bit old for them but they LOVED the trick hat and magic wand. 

Both kids played with them and enjoyed playing with them. My grand-daughter wanted to do a magic trick for her parents but we didn't practice ahead of time so she was a bit confused as to how to pull off the trick. 

I love how at the end of the trick she tells them how she did the trick. It was super cute! 

Prince One was so adorable with the hat I just had to put all these pictures on.... 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment