Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Last Month In Japan For Princess Four - Almost Home

Beautiful people,

NOOOOO TIMMEEEE!! SORRY I'M the WORST! 



This week I learned about forgiving not only others, but also yourself. I accidentally made a cultural and language mistake an offended the bike shop man. I FELT AWFUL!!!! Like I cried for a long time awful. I felt embarrassed, and sad, and a little hurt. I represent Christ, but due to my mistake I was ashamed and sad that the bike shop guy saw missionaries in a bad way.

I know I made a mistake, but I still felt bad. I prayed, sang, and talked positively to myself, and decided to forgive him, and myself, and to make things right with the bike shop guy.

An important part of life is making restitution. We can ask God for forgiveness and help, but it is important to apologize and ask forgiveness of those who wrong us. They might not accept it, but at least you tried your best. This is kind of jumbly due to time... but long story short. Forgiveness is important.
Prayer, positive talking and singing have power. God is there. Through Christ we can be comforted, and forgiven. HAVE SUCH A GOOD WEEK!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!! STAY BEAUTIFUL!! I WILL TRY TO BE BETTER NEXT WEEK! 



Funny story. The man who made the weird sculpture. He wanted the picture of my family I keep in my iPad case. In return he gave us pictures of owls one was even framed. So. It was a win. Thanks for being beautiful family! 





Pictures:


I SAW HIGASHI AREAS BISHOP AT OUR CHURCH!!  He said the ward got smaller after you left! Please come back and visit!! Haha


We found a nice old man who built this. 



We taught kids eikaiwa. This is popcorn popping.


Look at these giant fish! Koinobori!! They are huge!!! 


I am a big fan of Anpanman! (top)

-Mom note, I can't believe she is coming home in a month! I am SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment