Thursday, April 5, 2018

Fun Game For Younger Children - No Losers is a Win For Disney! Eye Found It Game

I got to spend the day playing games and shopping with my grandchildren. It was a WONDERFUL day! 

I don't live near them and really get to see them a handful of times a year as it can be hard for them to travel and I have commitments with other of my kids but anyone that knows me, KNOWS that my grandchildren are the BEST part of my world. I LOVE being a grandparent. 

Of course my kids are all that as well but with grandchildren, you don't have all the responsibility but you get the LOVE that they so freely give! You get to be the "good guy" not having to be the one to enforce all the rules and regulations that parents have to dole out to raise productive children.  
I have been collecting things for a few months to take and do with the kids. I found this fun looking Disney game at a second hand store for a few dollars. I was thrilled that it was Disney as her family are SUPER Disney people.  I brought several boxes of games, books, toys, clothes, gifts, dress ups, puzzles etc. We always seem to get through most of it in the days I am visiting and it is getting SUPER fun now that we can actually play games and do puzzles etc. 

I got the almost 2 year old down for a nap and made an hours worth of calls to figure out registration for Princess Four who is returning from Japan soon and needs to be registered for classes next week so it comes down to me talking to the scholarship office, the admitting / orientation office, the student advisor and program dean etc. 

I made about four phone calls today, and Grand-Princess One was so good for the calls that I couldn't resist when she asked me to play a game with her before I did the online orientation proxy for Princess Four. 

My problem is, that when I get side-tracked from a project I am working on, I get distracted and don't get back to the original thing I was working on so I got busy with meals, baths, bed routine and now blogging and it is ten p.m. and I am fading super fast. I am struggling to get through posting this. I didn't get back to Princess Fours orientation which HAS to be done before she can register (or should I say, I register for her) next week. 

I really LOVE being with the kids but I am tuckered out! I made this video of the game. She LOVED it and we played three times except I played it a bit wrong. 

The game is SUPER easy and any child that has a finger can play. You spin a spinner, move the player peace the number of spaces you spin and if you get a mickey head, you all TOGETHER look for the item on the board like an "Eye Spy Book" and you use the sand timer and get as many spied in the minute you have and then EVERYONE gets to move that number of spaces. The goal is to get EVERYONE to Cinderella's castle at the end BEFORE time runs out on the clock tower as there are a few spots on the spinner that make you move the clock closer to Midnight. 

The game gets everyone moving for the win and not just one person. It makes you all involved in finding things and not just on your turn. 

I love that the pictures on the board are all Disney Stories which she is familiar with as well so she had me play it three times and she played it before and after we played by herself as she LOVED it so much. Truly a WIN for Disney! 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment