Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My Snow Princess In Japan - Elsa or Anna - Princess Four


My adorable Princess Four took a Disney Princess look alike picture. She took most of her hour working on other emails that needed doing so she only had a few minutes to send a group email and posted it to me as "just for you mom" and "group email next week" but I loved the picture she sent so I am posting it without the email portion as I know she will work on the other next week. 

Doesn't she look adorable in this cute pictures?! I wish they had a flash on in the pictures but then the windows wouldn't show up as much but she does look adorable. 

I thought I would get stuff off my list today and spent hours working on a baby blanket for the new grandson coming only to realize on my second attempt, I pinned and sewed the entire thing wrong. I can't believe I did it wrong twice! 

I shared that I have been super tired and not thinking well as I am so tired but it was so frustrating doing it wrong again. It took hours to unpick the entire thing. I won't be making that mistake again but I was so tired I figured I didn't want to spend the time to pin and sew it again today so hopefully I will have a better and more energetic day and be able to get that one off my "list" finally! It makes me so happy when I get one more thing off my list! 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment