Friday, January 26, 2018

My Mending Pile - It Only Took A Year

I have been so tired lately and I have been avoiding drinking Coke as I know it isn't healthy but I am SO tired. I drag all day and don't have any energy to get stuff done.

I have been trying to do stuff  that I can do while sitting. I have been good at getting stuff off my to do list that I can do while sitting. Today was super bad and I could hardly stand much and spent the day doing things and resting in between so I don't know how much longer I can do this but I am hoping I can take more iron and have a bit more energy. 

I have had a mending pile that I have been collecting for at least a year. I have some princess dresses I bought and washed and didn't realize that they were hand wash only. 

There were just things needing to be mended and I have been so busy I couldn't get to it. Today I finished most of the pile but need Princess Five home to help me size a few things. I also shouldn't have sewn while tired as I pinned a baby blanket I am working on wrong but at least when I started to sew it, I only got a few inches before I realized I had it pinned wrong. I was so tired I stopped working on it. 

I am hoping to finish the baby blanket tomorrow and talk to Princess Five to get the bed pillows I wanted to make for her finished as well. 

I also sewed one of her Broadway T-Shirt quilt pillows but need to stuff it tomorrow and finish sewing it up. 

It feels good to get this stuff off my list but I am hoping I will feel better soon. It would be nice to get some of the bigger "to do" stuff off my list.

I hope you have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment