Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Getting Sewing Projects Done - Bed Pillows and Baby Blankets

I have been having a bit more energy taking the iron this past week or so and I am VERY grateful as I can at least do things while sitting but still haven't had a ton of energy to get bigger projects off the list.

Princess Five came home for a friends mission farewell so I got details on the bed pillows she wanted me to make to match her bed spread and I thought about one sideways and one square but she wanted both to be square so I went ahead and made matching pillows for her.

I also started the Broadway quilt bed pillow a month or so ago and finally got it finished and stuffed this week as well! I think it came out super cute and Princess Five was really excited about it.

I then was able to hem a dress she wanted shortened this week as well as finishing a couch pillow and the new grandsons baby blanket today!!! I was going to post pictures of it finished but figured I would ruin the surprise for Princess One so I will not be posting about that today.

Yea for getting more off my sewing list. I am just about ready to work on my dad's life quilt that I started cutting in OCTOBER! It got put on the "list" and other things took over. I will be getting to that soon I hope as well! It feels so good to take things that have been sitting for months and make them functional and scratch them off the list!

I was also able to give Princess Five a manicure which she was excited about. I have her quilt on my to do list as well and am super excited to see how it comes out.

I am so grateful getting to things on my list again. I hope I can continue to have more energy and feel good enough to finish it all!

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment