Friday, April 22, 2016

The Faces Of Mom

I have a niece that looks just like this picture of my mother. I did a double take when searching for pictures to post. 

In this picture, she looks very much like Princess Five. I think if you do a quick glance, you can see it there. One of my best girlfriends told me over and over that she thought Princess Five looked just like my mother while my mother was living with me. 


There was a day when a press group followed my mother through the day, getting ready, activities and then a date in the evening. She was used to making people feel comfortable around her. She had many faces she could put on depending on who she was with and what the occasion was.


She would meet with royalty as in the picture here. She met with the president and shook his hands while he was in his pajamas! Not many people can boast about that! 

I knew all of her "Faces" and will miss them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment