Thursday, February 25, 2016

Third 111 in a Row

I was going to blog on other things today but I have had another long day. I have bunko at my house tomorrow so I have been shopping and cleaning all day and I am so tired.

I had a long day yesterday and another long day today and I am sure another long day tomorrow. This is going to be one of the shortest blog days. I got a "Thank You" on one of my Parasite videos today as the guy was helped by my information.

I got online to read what he wrote and I smiled when I saw how many minutes were watched on my youtube channel last month. It was the third day in a row I have seen the number 111. I know God is just reminding me that everything is going to be "OK." It has been a long few months with my mother and it doesn't look like it is going to get better any time soon so I appreciate God letting me know that everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment