Tuesday, May 12, 2015

One Would Think.....

I'm guessing that one would think that since I have been writing this blog for over five years now, that I would have a stash of "done" blog posts that I can just post in a hurry when I am out of time or really tired. In the past, I have had up to a month done ahead of time.

But, it is really tempting to let a day go without having to ponder on what to write so when I do get ahead on posts, I tend to find reasons NOT to post some nights. 

I was up early and gone all day and didn't sleep well for the past week or so. With that, I just don't have it in me to write up a post even though I have about 20 started with pictures uploaded etc. I am sooooo tired. I will have to post more tomorrow as I can't keep my eyes open. I am however grateful that I could keep my eyes open for the 6 + hours I drove today and the 4 hours of sitting and waiting in between.

I look forward to writing some of those posts as some have been waiting awhile to get written.

No comments:

Post a Comment