Monday, May 11, 2015

A Series of Some Wonderful Events - Part 1

This is probably going to be my shortest post ever. I went out of town for Mothers day and it turned into a longer trip than expected as I need to drive some of the cheer squad four hours tomorrow after driving three hours to get home in the morning. 

It was a great weekend but I haven't had much sleep and it has rained every day for a week and my head has been having a pounding fest every night. Today, I took several doses of medication and lots of Coke and pray that it isn't raining when I am driving all day tomorrow. 

On the other hand, I get to spend all that extra time with Princess Five! I'll post about the weekend tomorrow hopefully. For now, I'm going on less than 4 hours sleep and lots of medication. Hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!! I had the BEST EVER!!! I can't wait to share it with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment