Wednesday, April 22, 2015

We Have A Theme - Girls Camp 2015

It's been a long day and I won't share how late it is as I have a friend that reads this and thinks I need an intervention. :-)

I figured I could do a quick post about girls camp. We spent the day traveling and viewing the cabin we will be using to get ideas. Its near a lake and I purchased a few things for the theme already. 

I think I will let you guess what the theme is. I enjoy the ideas we came up with for our camp this year at our meeting tonight after our visit at the cabin. 

I am getting excited about the ideas we discussed and things I already have going for camp. Keep visiting to see how things progress. We have a few months before we need everything done but I want to get started.  

Did you figure out what our theme is????


No comments:

Post a Comment