Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mexican Train - Thoughful Gift

I got a WONDERFUL gift this Christmas. I posted a blog post a few months back about my Step-mother making these cool "Mexican Train" Domino tile holders. Here is a link to this post.

I thought they were great. She is in a group that plays weekly. She knew I liked them and for Christmas, she made me four. I LOVE them. She was so thoughtful that she spent so much time to make them for us. 

We haven't played "Mexican Train" in awhile since the girls haven't all been together until recently. 

Over the holiday, we got to use out new holders and try them out. It was nice to be able to stack them and not have them falling. It is funny how they will "domino" down when you knock one. 

I am so blessed that I have such a wonderful "mother" in my life. She is such a blessing to our family. 

Over Christmas, she planned three parties on the same day. She did our skating party and lunch. Then lunch for the teens for their bowling party and then a full sit down AMAZING pork loin roast dinner for my siblings and their spouses. 

 
She is so wonderful and it means so much to me that she spent so much time on a gift for us. She is so busy doing good things that I appreciate even more the time she spent on us. 

Thanks Grandma for the wonderful and thoughtful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment