Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Room and Bed For Princess Five


I shared with you a few posts ago how Princess Five decided to move into her sisters old room. She had a little help moving things down to her room and I walked in the other day to take pictures of her room and she was actually "Dancing" in her room. 


The picture to the right is her twirling in her room. I laughed that I got this picture.

As you can see by the dancing and the sign I showed you in yesterdays post that I put on here as well, that she "Loves" her room. 

She got rid of some of the stuff her sister left and decided to keep some of the stuffed animals but got rid of most of the pillows on the bed and the chest at the bottom of her bed. 


She mostly has jewelry holders around her room. She organized all the books and things in her closet and she really loves her room.

The box at the bottom on the bed had pink fur on it. She wanted the same fabric from the cork board to cover the chest. 
 
I think it looks really nice and the room is really cute and, I LOVE the smile that Princess Five has on her face in the top photo.

I think she likes the full sized bed and isn't missing the bunk bed so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment