Monday, June 11, 2012

Any Ideas as to What This Is? Missionary Strange Illness


Princess number 2 has been having some issues on her mission. I knew she was having a hard time with the language and things.

Today, I got some disturbing news and some photos. 

I guess she has been getting these sores which she thinks are bites. To me, the top picture almost looks like poison Ivy. However, she said she thinks they are bites of some kind. She said she has never felt a bite but looks down to see these red bumps form and then ooze for a few days and then leave scars.
 
She said they leave deep pits in her skin the size of a pencil eraser. She said they stay for weeks before they heal. She has now gotten some on her arms as well. 

I told her before seeing the photos that perhaps she was having an allergic reaction to flea bites but it also looks like a burn of some kind or a blister. 

I told her to get to a Dr. concerned it may be Staff of some kind but if any of you have any ideas as to what they could be, please let me know. 

Keep her in your prayers. She is having some other health issues and is going to see a native dentist this week. She is having a hard time eating. She saw a dentist before leaving and they said she was fine. I am wondering if she is toxic on something there. 

She has also been waking every night unable to sleep with cramps in her legs. Adding all those symptoms up, I get a bit nervous for her. Leg cramps, tired, sores on her legs and teeth pain.... 

I am thinking perhaps my girls are done doing foreign missions.... Eating weird foods and getting weird illnesses..... 

Like I said, please keep her in your prayers.... 

2 comments:

  1. I was clawed by a kitten 11 years ago and ended up with the same thing. I still get it. I've been to many doctors and none know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering with this stuff. I have some videos about the parasite I was diagnosed with on my youtube channel thesecretisgratitude and there is a playlist all about the parasite "horsehair nematomorpha" which is what I think most people who suffer with Morgellons actually have. Check out the posts about that parasite on this blog as well by typing 'Horsehair nematomorpah" into the search at the bottom of the home page. Have a Blessed Day!

      Delete