Monday, June 4, 2012

Leaving Blogger - Out of Space

So this was going to be a post about my family reunion last week but with no warning or notice, Blogger said I am out of space. I hope it will let me post this and perhaps I can get my .com site up and running as I own that for a few years. I think I have some software somewhere for web pages so I hope I can get it going as I don't want to continue on blogger as I will have to pay them to host the pictures for life. So, I will just let you know we had a great weekend that I will post about later. 

This is a picture of an old tour bus for a national park that my uncle brought to our reunion and gave out rides. He collects old cars and refinishes them to original condition and then tours around North America with a group of old car collectors. 

I wish I got a picture of my girls getting a ride but I was busy hosting when they had their turn. Perhaps next time I will get a chance. 

Here's to hoping I can figure something out on my thesecretisgratitude.com site. If not, perhaps I will start writing it as another blog until I can get it figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment