Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sinus Infection For Sure Cure!

I posted yesterday about my horrible sinus and chest infection with mold and thick mucous which I couldn't seem to shake until I found out about the ozonator. However, the ozone didn't seem to reach into my sinus and get rid of the horrible infection I had there.



I prayed about the problem and went to a health food store. I walked down the isles and found this GEM! I loved it so much I bought all the stuff to make it myself if I ever have to.



The thing I found was called "Olive Leaf Nasal Spray" made by "Seagate." I tried it as it was directed on the product and it cleared up my sinus infection within a week or so.



I was thrilled with the product and was grateful to my loving Heavenly Father that guided me to the product. I had used GSE and Olive Leaf in the past so I knew they were natural antibiotics but I had never used anything natural in my nose before so that was new to me.



About six months later, I got a cold or was having allergies and I used the bottle and I reinfected myself starting my sinus problem over.



Here is what I learned from that experience. I tried several types of natural sinus sprays since then as I have a problem with an infection under a crown. I tried the GSE (grapefruit seed extract) regular and plus sprays. I don't think they are as effective as the "Seagate" brand. Also, in the "plus" spray, they add peppermint which burned and irritated my nasal passage so I wouldn't recommend that one. I think the combination of the GSE and olive leaf etc makes for a stronger product covering more bases.



I also learned a way to save me money and be able to use one bottle for more than one family member. Usually you can't share bottles or you would infect the other family member.



I bought some cheap nasal spray from the dollar store and got a free bottle of "Afrin" from the store. I dumped out the contents of the bottle and put hot water with a drop of bleach in it to rinse out the bottle. I make sure I use the spray part to get it clean as well. I then rinse the whole thing well with hot water and let it dry on a paper towel.



Once the bottle is dry, I take the NEW bottle of "Seagate" spray and pour a small amount in the clean bottle. I use the cheap bottle for a few days until the liquid inside runs out. I then bleach and clean the bottle again. I then pour another small amount of "Seagate" into the bottle to use for the next few days. By doing this, I am saving money and I will never have a problem reinfecting myself using a dirty bottle because I only have a day or two of liquid in the bottle at any time.



If you don't want to buy and waste a nasal spray, you can go to a "bottle" store and buy a new bottle. I have done both. I made sure I have a bottle for each person in my family and a few extras in case someone calls needing help in an emergency.



I suggest if you have had a problem with sinus issues or know someone that has, you give "Seagate" a try. It is usually about $12 a bottle. You can make that bottle last a VERY long time if you use my method of using another bottle to distribute the solution into your sinus. You will never have a problem with reinfection or sharing germs and you will always have a "New" or "Sterile" bottle on hand if anyone does get an infection.



If any of this isn't clear, post a comment with a question and I can try to answer it. This solution was a "God Send" in my life. I have shared this with many and am grateful I was led to this great product!

1 comment:

  1. Olive leaf is the best cure for sinus issues. I too have used it. It works fantastically.
    -Nasal Irrigation

    ReplyDelete