Tuesday, December 21, 2021

How To Make Pierced Earrings From Clip On Earrings

Many years ago I made a video on how to make screw on vintage or older clip on earrings into pierced dangling earrings. Here is that video.


I made the video with a hand help camera, so it was difficult to actually show me doing the alterations as I would have needed two hands, so I decided to make another video on how to change over the older earrings into pierced / dangling hook earrings. 


I show in the video how to do it several ways and I made this video months ago now, so I don't even know where the photos of the earring transformation are located. I am just going to post the video here and hopefully it will answer any questions anyone may have on how to do this. 

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment