Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Tooth Drama - Not Sure How It Will End

I have been fighting an infection in my mouth after a root seems to be rotting from a root canal. I finally made a dentist appointment for today once the kids were gone. 

I went to the appointment and the dentist said he doesn't currently have the machines to see clearly enough to see how bad the infection is and the damage to the bone. He said he can see that I probably have enough bone left to treat the situation with several options, but I need to get it cleared up and then go see an endodontist, or he has ordered a machine that will take a more detailed shot of what is going on but it has been on back order since September. 

I made a video about the journals I shared about a few days back, but I am exhausted still cleaning up and shoveling walks and other things, so I didn't have time to post the video yet. I need to figure out what I am going to do.

I think I will try to see a family practice Dr. and visit with them about what is going on. In the mean time, I am going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment