Tuesday, November 16, 2021

My Little Puzzle Superman

I had so much fun spending times with grandchildren. I think I have shared in the past about my "Grandma Boxes" where I take activities when I go to visit my grandchildren. 


This time I included a wooden map of the United States. I pulled it out the first day as it was sitting on the top of the boxes I took up so it was one of the first things out. 

My Grandson struggled the first time he was doing the puzzle, but after finishing it the first time, he did it over and over and then began learning the names of the states and got the placement down so that he was putting it together in minutes. 

He LOVED the puzzle and asked for me to leave it but his mom doesn't like toys that have many pieces as they lose them. 

He was so cute, he would clean it up and then come and pull it back out and then clean it up and did that OVER and OVER. It was so cute! 

I also bought him a "superman" jacket. He wore it every day! He was so cute flying through the house! 

I am still really tired. I hope I can get some sleep. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment