Monday, November 29, 2021

My Latest Parasite Update - Fenbendazole - Praziquantel - Moxidectin

I recently finished taking Fenbendazole, Praziquantel and Moxidectin which I had taken over the past six weeks. I made a video about how the medication worked. I share some symptoms I have been experiencing due to the Horsehair Nematomorpha. 


I share new things I plan on trying to help with my parasite issue. My teeth are darkening and I have more black lines in my teeth like I have in my fingernails amongst other things. 

You can see all the symptoms I have with this parasite on my website: horsehairinhumans.com. 

I wish I had funds to pay for some studies on this parasite so they could study what can kill it. I am constantly studying new herbs and ordering things to try. I hope at some point I can find something to get rid of them. I appreciate that people do take the time to share their thoughts and ideas on what may work on my blog, YouTube, and my website. I hope one of the suggestions will work in the end. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment