Thursday, November 25, 2021

An Early Christmas - The Girls Working Hard

I had a busy day yesterday. I am exhausted. I had a busy day again today, but Princess Three and her husband helped me SO much in the yard! 

Princess Five went through many boxes of items we had stored from her collection of Loony Tunes over the years and got rid of all of them but four. 

Princess Two helped Princess Five go through her boxes.


Princess Three and her husband finished putting the bark down in the play area I have been working on for weeks. I then had them cut down two of the trees that weren't producing well in the yard. I helped cut up branches for hour and hours until after dark filling garbage cans and stacking wood. 


I then helped make some heating bean bags for one of the girls roommates for Christmas. It was a long day and I am TIRED! 

I am so grateful for the help as all those things were on my "to do" list and to get four done in one day makes me so happy! 


It was a long but fulfilling day! 

Thanks my beautiful girl! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment