Tuesday, July 6, 2021

I Love Being a Grandma

I don't live near my grandchildren. I wish I lived closer so it wasn't such a long drive and I wouldn't have to stay as I think sometimes I am overstaying my welcome being in the house for days. I have never wanted to be the "mother-in-law" that everyone jokes about in movies. 
I love getting to spend time with the grandchildren and my daughter and her husband but it is such a long drive and when I get home I am so exhausted. 

I wish I could just spend more time as a grandma in the same town going to games, recitals, and babysitting. 

It has been a wonderful thing being a grandma and I love that title. It is such a blessing in my life! I was still recovering from the weekend drives and was super tired today. However, I got some cute photos of the grandchildren and cherish any time I get with them! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment