Thursday, July 8, 2021

I Was So Exhausted Today I Cried

I was so tired today I dragged around and cried a few times having NO energy! I would just sit not able to get up or do anything and it was so frustrating as I have so much to do getting ready for the wedding! 

I was trying to remember back when I felt like this last and I realized that I have been taking a few new things trying to kill off the parasites. 

I think that maybe one or two of them was working and then I left to go visit Princess One's family and stopped taking them for a few days. I think that whatever died off, the eggs are all hatching and that is why I am so tired. 

If you look back several months, I had this type of day when I was getting more sores on my neck and hairlines. 

I am so frustrated with this stupid parasite and wish I could wake up feeling like I had slept. 

I have been posting things for sale again and trying to clean out more items from the house. Princess One was getting rid of a few things and so I decided that I would sell them for a few dollars. It is getting harder and harder to sell things locally. I have been talking to several people and they are all saying that there are so many sites now on Facebook that things are just getting lost in their marketplace as you can't just renew them anymore. 

I have to agree that things are not as they used to be selling anywhere anymore. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment