Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Mothers Day Was Wonderful - Princess Two Visited

Princess Two came down to visit. She hasn't been down for some time. She brought her new roommate whose family lives in another state so she didn't want her to be at home alone over the Mothers Day weekend. 

I had been feeling better and got the house cleaned for her visit. It was so nice to be able to meet her new roommate. They came down Friday night and stayed through Sunday evening. 

We had so much fun playing games, shopping, eating good food, and just enjoying time together. 

She bought me sushi and treats for Mothers Day and gave me a custom art piece she commissioned from her friend! I LOVE the painting and we really enjoyed the sushi. I ate some of the treats and have others saved for a rainy day! 

We had a good time and I think her roommate enjoyed the trip and having somewhere to be over the weekend. It was nice to have someone to sit with at church as well. 

I called all the mothers in my world and all my girls called me. It was nice to touch bases with old friends. I know lots of wonderful mothers in my world. 

My Step-Mother called after we called and left her a singing message. I love that she called to check on me when I had covid. She is such a blessing in my world! I got to see Princess One and her adorable children as well on video chat and had long calls with the other girls. It really was a wonderful day! 

Hope you enjoyed your mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment