Monday, May 17, 2021

Fun Weekend With Princess Three and Four and A New Friend

Lucky me, I got to see Princess Two with one of her roommates last weekend. This weekend, Princess Four was going to come down with her new boyfriend so I could meet him. 

When Princess Three found out she was coming, she asked if she could tag along as she had some things she needed to go through at home. The three of them could only come for 24 hours but due to a promotion to her friends job, he is going to be working every weekend after this one, so they decided it was now or never to come meet me as Princess Four works weekdays and he works weekends now, so I was glad they were able to come down. 

We were able to go to the dairy, played several games, attended church, they got in a nap while Princess Three and I went through some things, and we were able to enjoy some good food. 

The girls really liked when we played Swashbuckled on their last trip down, so they wanted to play that when given the options of picking a game. Princess Four won the first game, and her boyfriends won the second game. It was just fun to be able to spend the 24 hours together. 

Princess Three and I were also able to visit my sister and her family while she was here as she hasn't seen my sisters new home. We had a good visit. 

As they were leaving, they said a prayer for safety for the trip home, and I stood on the porch feeling very grateful for such amazing daughters. I am very blessed and am grateful they were willing to drive the long distance for such a short visit. 

I enjoyed meeting Princess Four's friend. He is very sweet and gentle with her. As a mother, that is always something you want to see! 

I loved this weekend, last weekend and look forward to next weekend! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment