Thursday, April 15, 2021

Ordering a Photo Print is Cheaper Than Buying a Print Cartridge

I bought a pair of Birkenstock sandals online. There was some confusion on the sizing on the particular site where I purchased them. I needed to mail them back. I got an email with a label to mail them back. 

I don't use my printer very often and I purchased three cartridges online but each one only lasted for one printing.

I spent a long time today trying to get either of those two cartridges working and none of them worked. I wondered if there was a place in town to print things but I couldn't think of anyone who may have a printer. 

I was busy helping a neighbor and then went to Walmart to buy a new print cartridge but the cheapest one cartridge was almost $30 So for a $5 shipping label, I would have to pay $30 to print the label. I asked one of the photo printing ladies for help and she suggested that I print the label as a photo as they have 4 x 6 pictures on sale for $.09 each. 

I pulled up the label from the company and took a screen shot, then printed it out and it was a dime verses $30. I think it should be illegal for the printer companies to charge so much for the product. It is almost cheaper to buy a new printer!

So, I thought I would share that idea as it was much cheaper than printing it myself! 

Have a blessed day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment