Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Happy Anniversary - 11 Years Old TODAY

 

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 was the first day I blogged. My first post was titled:

"You are Lucky." "No, I am BLESSED"

I can't believe I have been blogging five days a week for 11 years! It doesn't seem like it could be that many years until I start looking at my first year of posts. The girls were so young. It is amazing to go through all the years and see how my life has changed. 

I am so glad my friend Sara shared her feelings with me about thinking I should blog. I didn't know that I could keep up writing with all the other things I had and have in my life. I wondered if I could fill the pages having things to write about thinking things would have to be "crafty" or "Pintrist" worthy.  

In the end, it turned into more of a family journal and a way to share many ideas that I have come up with or a place to put my favorite recipes and other recipes people have shared with me. 

It has been a wonderful journey and I am grateful to those of you who have come along for the ride. 

Here is to another 11 years! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment