Thursday, April 8, 2021

An Unexpected Night Around The Fire

I went to our annual family Easter camp-out for the first time in five years. 

My girls all left on Friday to go home as they had obligations. Much of the family would be staying through Saturday, but since my girls were going home, I wanted to leave. 

I started to get packed up but had the feeling I should stay. I visited and played games around the campfire with many in my family I hadn't had any contact with for some time. 

I was able to help a niece that was needing somewhere to sleep. I was able to visit with her in the trailer for a few hours and we gave each other foot rubs which was really nice as I don't get them all that often anymore living alone. 

I am glad I listened to that feeling and got to catch up with my niece and visit with others. I was able to get home safely on Saturday. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment