Monday, January 5, 2015

Holiday Performing Princess

So many things happened over the holidays and with so much going on, I didn't have time to write my Holiday letter or post about everything that went on. 
 
I am going to try and catch up this week. 

Princess Five had many things going on over the holiday month. She had lots going on with cheer and was asked to perform in a school Christmas program.
 
She wasn't sure she would be able to fit it in but tried out and got a solo and also performed in a quartet.

The show was about 45 minutes and on two nights of the performance, she had to leave before the end of the program as she had other obligations. 

There were three performances in all and I probably should upload some of the songs and put them on here but today in itself was a very LONG DAY. 

I was up at 8 a.m. and it is now 2:30 and I was not at home or in meetings most of the day. 
 
I laugh and joke sometimes that Sunday is never a day of rest. We had another thing going on today where I moved a dresser and a desk mostly by myself and popped something in my neck so now I can't turn my head to the right.

I probably should have had someone come over that had a bit more muscle than Princess Five to help me move them. 

We are still moving rooms around and cleaning out. I took stuff and donated it yesterday and hope I can continue on my house clean out of getting rid of at least one thing a day. 


I loved that Princess Five is so involved and I love that she LOVES to perform and is very good at it. She tried out for Musical theater and will be performing a duet. I am looking forward to seeing what she will do with it over the next few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment