Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mashup or MASH UP by TWO Princesses -Talent Show


I posted about the girls writing a mashup or mash up a while ago. They finally had their talent show and performed. 

The crowd loved the song and they got compliments all day on how well they did.

I wish I had taken a better video but I don't know how to upload the HD video as our internet is so slow so if I don't take it with a small camera, I can't upload it. 

The video is a little blurry but the sound is great and you can see how the girls did. There were a few small slips that didn't make it any less enjoyable. 

One of the teachers asked me how long it took the girls to write it and I told her it took less than an hour and she thought that was great. 

The part I think is great is that they are confident enough to perform it in front of the entire student body. I don't know many kids that would take that risk and have enough confidence in their talents and abilities to not care what others think. 

I was impressed with both girls and enjoyed going to watch them.

Here is a link to the video of them performing on stage for the entire school. 

They lowered the key so that they weren't singing so high and it sounds more like the actual songs. It was very fun to see. 
 
The songs in the mash up are: 

Journey -Don't Stop Believing
U2 - With or without You
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
Pink - Perfect
Jessie J -Price Tag
Elton John - You Feel the Love Tonight
Shakira - Waka- waka
Miley Cyrus -Wrecking ball
Jason Derulo - In my head
Maroon 5 - She will be loved
Nicki Manaj - Starships
Jonas Brothers - Year 3,000
James Blunt - Your Beautiful it's True
Bowling for Soup - 1985
No Doubt - It's My Life
Train - Hey soul sister
Beyonce - If I were a boy
Katy Perry - Roar
Ke$ha - Tick Tock,
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Bowling for Soup - Stacy's Mom
Katy Perry - You're a Firework
 


Carly Rae Jepson - Call me Maybe
Taylor Swift - Love Story
Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy
Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry
Imagine Dragons - Demons
Macklemore & John Lewis -Ceiling can't hold us
Ke$ha & Pit Bull - Timber
Idina Mendel - Let it go from Frozen
Passenger - Let her go
Katy Perry - Hot n cold
Taylor Swift - I knew you were Trouble
Taylor Swift - 22
One Direction - You Don't know you're Beautiful
Simple Minds - Don't you forget
Bruno Mars - Just the way your are  


Here is a link to the first post about the mashup. Glad the girls are using their talents and hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment