Wednesday, April 2, 2014

DJ's In Da House - Girls Writing Mashup Mix

My girls want to do something fun for the school talent show. They talked about several things they could do and they just decided one night to do a "Mash up" mix of some of their favorite songs. 

I came home and heard some good sounds coming out of the basement and could hear them both singing so I grabbed the camera and quickly went down thinking I may miss it. That happens sometimes. 

I video taped them working on it and picking out songs that went together that they liked. This is what I saw. Click here to see the video.

After working for a few more minutes, they had enough songs that they thought they had enough for their mix.

This is the first time the girls sang this mashup they put together. It has lots of popular songs and I was impressed that Princess Four knew almost every song title and the artist. I could only name a few of the artists even thought I knew all the songs

Here is a list of the songs in order along with the artist:
Journey -Don't Stop Believing
U2 - With or without You
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
Pink - Perfect
Jessie J -Price Tag
Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Shakira - Waka- waka
Miley Cyrus -Wrecking ball
Jason Derulo - In my head
Maroon 5 - She will be loved
Nicki Manaj - Starships
Jonas Brothers - Year 3,000
James Blunt - Your Beautiful it's True
Bowling for Soup - 1985
No Doubt - It's My Life
Train - Hey soul sister
Beyonce - If I were a boy

Katy Perry - Roar
Ke$ha - Tick Tock,
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Bowling for Soup - Stacy's Mom
Katy Perry - You're a Firework
Carly Rae Jepson - Call me Maybe
Taylor Swift - Love Story
Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy
Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry
Imagine Dragons - Demons
Macklemore & John Lewis -Ceiling can't hold us
Ke$ha & Pit Bull - Timber
Idina Mendel - Let it go from Frozen
Passenger - Let her go
Katy Perry - Hot n cold
Taylor Swift - I knew you were Trouble
Taylor Swift - 22
One Direction - You Don't know you're Beautiful
Simple Minds - Don't you forget
Bruno Mars - Just the way your are

Click here to see the entire video. 

I enjoyed hearing them sing it and I am sure they will perfect it before the talent show and I will try to get a video of them performing it and share it with you. I have some talented girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment