Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cleaning Stuborn Stains off Cars, Trailers, Garage Doors, Bikes, and Motorcycles

I have written lots of posts about the trailer and the Teak Oil but I learned something about stubborn stains and thought I would share it with you.
 
Teak oil will take off most stains but if there is a coat of wax, or mineral spirits over the dirt or the stains were difficult stains, you need to get those off BEFORE you use the Teak Oil. 
 
What I found is that "Totally Awesome Cleaner" works well to clean all those type stains off BEFORE you use the Teak Oil.
 
Watch this video I took which is about three minutes long and it tells you everything you need to know about how to clean up the difficult spots and shows how much the Teak Oil works.
 
Here is a video on youtube where I talk about using "Totally Awesome Cleaner" to get the stubborn stains off the trailer. 
 
The cleaner also works on the tire rims and the Teak Oil also works well on them to keep them from rusting and shine them up. 


I wanted to show the pictures of my car. I did the drivers side with the teak oil and didn't do the passenger side.

The bumpers need to be cleaned with the "Totally Awesome Cleaner" before you use the Teak Oil. 

I hope the video explains it all. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment