Thursday, March 6, 2014

Homemade Braided Belts Like Friendship Bracelets

I posted yesterday about some pop tab belts that were homemade. I saw these as well. I thought I would show you these as I thought they were quite creative. 

They used thicker cording or strings and wove them like you would a friendship bracelet. They used two different patters. I thought it was very creative.


They used the decorative screws to make the look where the belt hook would fit. If you blow up the picture of the white belt, you can see how it looks. 


They used the craft store belt edge on the pointed end which you can also see in the bottom picture. The two belts were so great. I think I will talk Princess Five into trying to make some of these.


Anyway, we haven't made these but I wanted to show them as they were at the store. There are several patterns for friendship bracelets which will make some cute belts. 


I am sure there are probably videos on youtube on how to make them as well.
I will have Princess Five try one and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment