Thursday, June 13, 2013

Relaps at the Game

I wrote this for Wednesdays post but not feeling well, I dated it for Thursday. I am just going to leave it and not actually post for Wednesday since I missed it. I am feeling a little better today but still not up to par. 

Here is what was supposed to be posted for Wednesday. I have to say that I read and reread it about 20 times and was so tired that I don't think I ever did get it reread all the way. Finally, I just decided to post it but obviously, I wasn't feeling well and didn't notice I dated it for Thursdays post. 

Wednesdays Post: I haven't been able to do much of anything the past few days. It is really frustrating not being able to get to the stuff on my "list" but I went to coach Princess Five's game today as the other coach moved three hours away and I almost fainted while coaching third base. I was doing better but today the headache and aches are back and I think tonight the cold sweats had a fever in there somewhere. I think I have been trying to do to much. 

I even destroyed the puzzle I had almost finished. It was hard for me to do that as I like to finish things but I forced myself to do NOTHING tonight and hope I start feeling better tomorrow. Sorry about the lame post but I think several things came together last week that started me wearing down. I was staying with my friend in her new fifth wheel trailer and I FROZE the first night and got no sleep and was literally in a ball most of the night with my feet under my chest. That, and then going to my mothers who has had pneumonia.

The last straw was not getting sleep for the two days after that. It really shouldn't be kicking me in the backside like it is but I have a horrible headache again and feel like I haven't gotten past it yet. I am supposed to go out of town tomorrow but if I don't feel better, I am not going. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better now. You're always burning yourself out trying to do too much. ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete